Thursday, April 5, 2012

We all go down

I just bought 4 mainly abstract minicomics from Belgium, published under the name We All Go Down. There are 13 of them, each one drawn by a different artist that remains anonymus (though I am sure I know who did number 12), "under the same obscure restriction", as they wrote on their site (in french, my translation).

http://weallgodown.tumblr.com/wagd

They can be ordered and paid with Paypal, are quite cheap and worth a look, though on the site only the covers are shown. I have the last four, and quite liked number 10 and 12.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really fond of this little collection. Carl Roosens' and Alexandre de Moté's ones are superb (and funny); Nylso's is terrifying in a Charles Crumb kind of way, and Bertoyas' is simply the best thing he did in ages. That snow fight sequence!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.