Friday, March 11, 2011

Eyeballs on Facebook

I've set up a new Facebook page for my upcoming printed book of Eyeballs dailies. (So far, I've just added a few samples to start it off but there will be much more to come...)

Eyeballs is a comic strip I made every day for one year. I've been showing many of them in various places online and in art shows, in addition to selling them individually at conventions but this will be the first time they're all collected together as one book (366 pages!)

Although these comics might only be considered abstract by the most open definition of the word, I think there are some similarities with how they can be read: projecting a personal narrative into the sequence; simply enjoying the shapes and movements; etc...

Anyway, I hope you 'like' them:

1 comment:

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.