Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wikipedia entry for "Abstract Comics"?

I received an email from a reader asking why there isn't a Wikipedia entry for the subject of this blog. She offered to do it herself, but wondered whether there might be anyone else working on such a project at this time. Is there anyone? Or else, would anyone here like to help her? I could put you in contact with her. As practitioner, editor of the book, promoter of the concept, etc., I feel I shouldn't write the entry myself, but I would be happy to provide any information necessary.

6 comments:

  1. there's a small article on comixpedia.org (http://www.comixpedia.org/index.php?title=Graphic_poetry) about the thoughts behind some of the theory behind my work. Might be some intersections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the screen name my friend used to use on his website.
    http://www.webcomicker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, but you see why it would be funny, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw man! I just googled the name and got a Star Wars guy. . . is that why I was so confused earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... Basically, saying you discussed it with "your friend Gilead Pellaeon" made you sound like a total hardcore SW nerd. I mean, I sound like a SW nerd just for *recognizing* the name. It's not even from the movies...

    ReplyDelete

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.